Junior Merino / January 2010
This article originally appeared in Foam Friendly.
A complex Margarita sporting equal parts sweet, tart, fruity, and spicy flavors, served at La Cava del Tequila in the Epcot theme park at Walt Disney World Resort.
• 1 Tbsp. Liquid Chef hibiscus/rose salt
• 1 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
• 1/2 oz. agave nectar
• 1 1/4 oz. fresh lime juice
• 3/4 oz. Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur
• 1 1/2 oz. Siembra Azul Tequila
• guava/chipotle foam
• 1 tsp. fresh lime zest
• 1 tsp. pomegranate seeds
Rub the edge of Margarita glass with a lime wedge; dip in hibiscus/rose salt to coat.
In a shaker combine pineapple juice, agave nectar, lime juice, ginger liqueur, Tequila, and ice.
Shake vigorously and strain into rimmed glass. Top with foam. Garnish with lime zest and pomegranate seeds.