Scott Beattie, The Living Room, W Hotel South Beach, South Beach, Florida / March 2013
This recipe is from Hey, Good Lookin' in the March 2013 issue.
- 1.5 oz. Fine Alembic Germain-Robin Brandy
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice
- .25 oz. Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
- .25 St. George Raspberry Liqueur
- .25 oz. Bergamot Simple Syrup
- .25 oz. homemade grenadine
- 2 dashes Angostura Bitters
- Orange Zest
Add all ingredients except the ginger beer to a mixing glass; fill with a full amount of ice; shake a few times. Add the ginger beer; swirl; double-strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with orange zest.