Meat Market, Miami, Ezra Pattek - September 2013
This recipe originally appeared in Mixing It Up.
- 6-7 mint leaves
- 2 oz. Diplomático Añejo rum
- 3/4 oz. coconut water
- 3/4 oz. fresh pressed lime juice
- 1/2 oz. White Crème de Cacao
- 3 dashes of aromatic bitters
- Fresh Ginger Ale by Bruce Cost
- Small bushel of mint sprig
In a mixing glass smack the mint leaves, then add the rum, coconut water, lime juice, crème de cacao, and bitters over ice; shake and strain over crushed ice into a pilsner glass; top with ginger ale and garnish with a mini bushel of mint sprig.